Do you have a faulty Mercedes ESL Steering Lock Emulator?
Is your vehicle failing to start or steering not unlocking?
We have an easy solution for you that gets rid of these temperamental locks on this vehicles.
No programming required, just remove original lock and replace with our emulator.
This Multi emulator also comes with a lock sound that imitates the real thing.
This emulator replaces the original steering lock signal and also comes with led lights indication the status.
Never get stuck again as our emulator comes with a lifetime warranty.
This Steering Lock Emulator supports the following models:
- Mercedes A Class W169
- Mercedes C Class W202
- Mercedes C Class W203
- Mercedes CLK W208
- Mercedes CLK W209
- Mercedes E Class W210
- Mercedes E-Class W211
- Mercedes CLS W219
- Mercedes G ClassW463
- Mercedes Viano W639
- Mercedes Vito W639
- Mercedes Sprinter W906
- Volkswagen Crafter
Volkswagen Crafter Steering lock fault fix
Some of the other services we offer are linked below:
JAGUAR XF BCM REPAIR
VW Crafter Ignition Switch Programming
Renault Clio/Modus Power Steering Repair
Renault Clio Mk4 Twingo MK4 Captur MK1 Steering Repair
Mercedes W204 W207 W212 ESL Emulator Programming
Mercedes A Class Vaneo Gear Lever Repair
Ready to order?
How to Place an order in 8 easy steps:
1. Choose the service required and add to your cart
2. Go to your Cart and click on checkout
3. Login to your account or enter your billing and shipping details.
4. Fill in the order notes, to send us any info about your repair (Optional)
5. Choose your payment option & complete checkout: Card, Bank Transfer, Clearpay or Gpay.
6. Print out your order confirmation & include in the parcel.
7. Remove Faulty Module from the vehicle, package and post to:
8. We will repair your module and post back as quickly as possible.
Option 1: You can package your module and post to the address above, including your contact details and faults requiring repair.
Once repaired, we will send you an invoice to pay by Card or Bank Transfer.
Option 2: Arrange an appointment to bring or drop off your module and once repaired we will contact you to arrange collection and payment.