Ford Ranger BCM U1000 U3000 repair
Is your Ford ranger Headlights not working?
Do you have problems with your Hazard light?
Ford Ranger Body control module repair service for headlight errors U1000 & U3000.
This fault code is usually accompanied by non-working headlight(s).
Usually caused by Voltage fluctuatons in the vehicle.
100% guaranteed repair.
Post your BCM to us & we will recover the data and restore BCM to a working state.
We can also carry out this repair while you wait in Sleaford, Lincolnshire.
Before using this service, please check all wiring and fuses and make sure BCM is at fault.
Price includes cost of return postage.
This repair is for the Software recovery of your BCM. No item is for sale
1. Place your order.
2. Please post BCM to:
Please include your order number, name, mobile number and return address.
We can also clone this bcm even if it’s water damaged, please search our shop for “Ford BCM Cloning”
We also clone body control modules from other brands, please check our “Body Modules section”
Some of the other services we offer are linked below:
BMW MSD80 MSD81 Immo Off EWS Delete
FORD TRANSIT MK7 BCM REPAIR
BMW DCT GEARBOX CLONING
VAUXHALL ZAFIRA B DASH REPAIR
AUDI BMS HYBRID BATTERY REPAIR
LAND ROVER GSM REPAIR
DUCATO BOXER RELAY BCM250 CLONING
Ford ranger BCM repair| Ford ranger U1000 repair| Ford ranger U3000 repair| Ford ranger BCM Headlight repair| Ford Ranger BCM U1000 U3000 Repair Service
Ready to order?
How to Place an order in 8 easy steps:
1. Choose the service required and add to your cart
2. Go to your Cart and click on checkout
3. Login to your account or enter your billing and shipping details.
4. Fill in the order notes, to send us any info about your repair (Optional)
5. Choose your payment option & complete checkout: Card, Bank Transfer, Clearpay or Gpay.
6. Print out your order confirmation & include in the parcel.
7. Remove Faulty Module from the vehicle, package and post to:
8. We will repair your module and post back as quickly as possible.
Option 1: You can package your module and post to the address above, including your contact details and faults requiring repair.
Once repaired, we will send you an invoice to pay by Card or Bank Transfer.
Option 2: Arrange an appointment to bring or drop off your module and once repaired we will contact you to arrange collection and payment.