Ford Focus Cmax Kuga Smax Instrument cluster repair
**This is a postal repair service for a Ford Focus KUGA S-Max or C-Max Instrument cluster 2007-2011.
Not an item for sale**
We can also repair while you wait, in Sleaford.
If you have a Ford Focus 04-06, please use this link.
Please use the Link below for a Ford focus RS/ST:
FORD FOCUS RS ST INSTRUMENT CLUSTER SPEEDOMETER DASH REPAIR. NEXT DAY DELIVERY
**NOT FOR LCD REPLACEMENT**
1. Pay for the order.
2. Please post Instrument Cluster to:
Please include your order number, name, mobile number and return address.
Common symptoms usually associated with this fault include:
* Engine cutting out*
* Needles acting funny while driving*
* Car going into Limp mode/Power loss*
* Starting problems*
* – – – – Dashes displayed on Cluster*
* PATS immobilizer light flashing*
* Dials & Gauges not working*
You may also get some of these codes when scanned:
U2200, U1260, U0101, U0001, U2510, U2197, U0155, U1900, P0500 & U0121
No programming required afterwards, plug and play service.
Do you have a Ford Kuga Instrument Cluster fault?
Are your Ford Focus dashboard warning lights on?
Some of the other services we offer are linked below:
BMW MSD80 MSD81 Immo Off EWS Delete
FORD TRANSIT MK7 BCM REPAIR
BMW DCT GEARBOX CLONING
VAUXHALL ZAFIRA B DASH REPAIR
AUDI BMS HYBRID BATTERY REPAIR
LAND ROVER GSM REPAIR
DUCATO BOXER RELAY BCM250 CLONING
Ford Focus Cmax Kuga Smax Instrument cluster repair service
Ford Focus dashboard Instrument Cluster repair
Ford Focus Speedo Repair
Ready to order?
How to Place an order in 8 easy steps:
1. Choose the service required and add to your cart
2. Go to your Cart and click on checkout
3. Login to your account or enter your billing and shipping details.
4. Fill in the order notes, to send us any info about your repair (Optional)
5. Choose your payment option & complete checkout: Card, Bank Transfer, Clearpay or Gpay.
6. Print out your order confirmation & include in the parcel.
7. Remove Faulty Module from the vehicle, package and post to:
8. We will repair your module and post back as quickly as possible.
Option 1: You can package your module and post to the address above, including your contact details and faults requiring repair.
Once repaired, we will send you an invoice to pay by Card or Bank Transfer.
Option 2: Arrange an appointment to bring or drop off your module and once repaired we will contact you to arrange collection and payment.